Find it

Monday, August 30, 2010

The All-Time Worst Football Play

Remember the scene from "Little Giants" when the ball is handed off to "Rad Tad" and he runs in circles from the defenders, pleading with the referee to blow the whistle?   Well, this high schooler makes "Rad Tad" look like Barry Sanders.

This high school debacle, whose exact location is unknown, could possibly be the worst display of football I have ever seen in my 22 years of existence.  Not only does the "star" of our video run 20-yards towards his own end zone (rather than just going down and taking the loss of yards), but he then proceeds to make the worst football play in the history of the sport.  This makes Leon Lett's mental lapse against the Dolphins  almost forgivable (and I'm a Cowboys fan).

I'm not sure who the player is or where he's from, but I can assure you one thing about his future -- it doesn't involve football.

No comments:

Post a Comment